[SEL] Stover Ct 1

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Thu Oct 7 14:09:28 PDT 2004

Update, well good news. I got the mag to fire after much work, it was/is really a mess. I plan to pull it back off and rebuild it. I bought this engine from a friend and it had not been run for over ten years. I pulled the gas tank off to flush it, as I was sure it was full of crap. Well the tank was in really bab shape holes, cracks, and so on. So after a time with my tourch and some brass, it is now is ok shape.

The fule line was also cracked, made a new one. Well make a long story short it fired up and ran today. So tonight my brother and I will stand there and watch it run, and drink a few beers. Sounds like fun hun?

One more saved.

Dave.