[SEL] colin

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Wed Oct 6 16:24:06 PDT 2004

I got this just now. I am sure she would like messages from you at this
time.    cmac at zip.com.au
Personal Information:
  Address:
    104 Pebbly Hill Rd.
    Maraylya NSW 2765
  Phone: 02 45 736 276

Dear Reg,

Sorry to say, but Colin passed away on Tuesday at 2am, Andrew and I where
with him, and as you saw it was a welcome relief for him, he got alot worse
the day after you saw him, I feel empty, sad and very very sorry. I miss him
terriblely already. Made the funeral arrangements today, Colin will be
buried at Caslebrook Cemetery in Rouse Hill after a service in their chapel
on Monday at 2pm.
Thank you kindly for seeing him the other day, I know that he did respond to
your voice and knew that you where there, and thank you for your  supporting
words to me.

I am sure we'll talk again .

With gratitude,
Chris.