[SEL] New Guy

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Wed Oct 6 16:14:54 PDT 2004

Welcome aboard Dave, interesting city you live in. Visited
already JD three times in the past years.
Curious what IH you have.

Regards,John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/web

Howdy, new to the list, and glad to see it's  a very avtive list too. I just brought home to engines. One is a Stover CT 1, it has
a Wico ek mag on it that's not working. I hope to have this one running by the weekend. I may ask for advise on the mag, if I
don't get it to fire after tonight. The other engine is a IH, not sure of the model yet.
I also got a Letz corn grinder, belt drivin. I hope to get it working so I can grind my own feed for my chickens. I plan to run it
off my 48 JD B.

Name is Dave Mayfield, Moline, Illinois Howdy to you all.