[SEL] Water Needle valve on a "M"

Ray Freeman Portable Line Boring plb at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 6 06:34:50 PDT 2004

The needles on mine are brass. Can it be drilled out? All the engines I have
seen have cups on the mains. Mine even has a grease cup to lubricate the
camshaft where it exits the side plate. There was no bush or bearing in
there but as it was worn I machined it and made a bronze bearing for it.

Ray Freeman
Portable Line Boring
http://www.plb.iinet.net.au
plb at plb.iinet.net.au