[SEL] Old Grain Elevator and flat belt question

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Oct 6 05:56:47 PDT 2004

Thanks Pip....you too Mike!  Will look further into those belts.   The price
should be right and they should clean up nicely.

  Hope ya had a nice summer....Mt. was great with very few fires and the
trees are turning their fall colors.  My machinist friend has caught "THE
OLD IRON BUG" now and found himself a nice low tension IHC 1.5hp "M".  He
machined the gib key puller listed in the manual and it worked like a champ.
It's coming apart nicely and he's taking his time.  Hopefully I've convinced
him to completely rebuild the mixer and down the road we can work it and
even possibly inject some water.  Still amazed they used dirty hopper water.

  Well take care,
Rick
PS:  Volcano cam at:
http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/