[SEL] Valve guides one more time?

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 17:51:26 PDT 2004

Hello all,

Here's where I'm coming from guys and gals. I have never rebuilt one of these engines, but I am documenting my rebuild. I want the information to be accurate. Bad information is worse than none at all. I am hoping you veterans will share your experiences when I ask questions.

Once again I am considering using modern thin wall bronze guides, but would love to hear how others have handled this. Knurling is not an option for me on this, but might work for others. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the responses from Montana, all two of them. Appreciated and hoped for more.

This is an engine forum if I remember correctly. Do I need to find a battery forum for this question? :-)

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/