[SEL] Batteries - OT

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Tue Oct 5 07:50:14 PDT 2004

Do a Google search for "9v flashlight" and you'll get 31 hits, leave the quotes off and you'll get thousands.

All the 9v flashlight stuff I saw were using LED's for the bulb.

Now that I've answered this off topic question, let me ask why people post these questions rather than doing a simple search first?

George Best