[SEL] Shop Question - Sort of On Topic

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Oct 3 12:49:26 PDT 2004

Jimmy, the bucket trick and some others that have been sent to me didn't
seem to have much possiblilty (although I'm sure that I could find ample
supply of material for the bucket).  But, you may be on to something.  I
could take care of the ones around the windows and doors.  The ones that
are at the eve of the roof would be hard to get though.  Its 26 ft from
the floor to the peak inside the building.  I assume they are searching
for the warmest air by gathering at the peak.  If I give it time,
they'll all eventually die but then I'm going to have a bunch of dead
flies to clean off of some old iron.  Could be worse things happen (like
a tornado and I've been through that).  Thanks to you and others who
have had suggestions.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY