[SEL] Arnie's MILD Heart Attack! (OT)

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Oct 2 19:57:04 PDT 2004

At 07:09 PM 10/2/2004, you wrote:
>Dave or anyone,
>We just got back to Ohio from the State of Hurricane.
>Actually we seen some of Jeanne with her 80 MPH wind
>but really did not see much damage caused by her.
>What is the deal about Arnie's MHA?
>I did not see the first email on this.
>Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim (and anyone else who may want to know),
         A week ago Arnie was admitted to the hospital. Tests showed that
he had suffered a mild heart attack. Monday they put two stints in and then
sent him home on Tuesday. I was at his house on Wed. and we enjoyed
shooting my new Browning .380 (BDA.) Arnie looked fine and seemed "normal"
(whatever the hell that means with Arnie!)
         Thursday Arnie and Nancy left for somewhere in NY for his youngest
daughter's wedding. I think they (ie Arnie and Nancy) will be back home
tomorrow. It's my understanding that Arnie and I will be attending the
Cotton Ginning Days in NC next weekend. Arnie can't go back to work for 4
weeks so he has decided to take in several more shows and work on his
engines during that time!
         Rob (and several other List members) contacted Nancy as soon as
they learned about the heart attack. Nancy asked me to tell all of them
"Thanks" for the offer on Arnie's engines. She has all their names and
phone numbers on file and will contact them "when the time is right."
         Dave