[SEL] engine identity needed

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Fri Oct 1 04:32:01 PDT 2004

Can anyone give me the name of the mfg of the engine that looks like a
model Y Briggs that has the Wico mag mounted external on the outside
opposite the flywheel. I've heard them called an E-1 and also a hummer.
Montgomery Wards sold a lot of them. I should know it but I'm drawing a
blank. Thanks.

           Doug Tallman
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director