[SEL] Good engine day

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Tue Nov 30 15:20:42 PST 2004

Tom, that's an extension hopper they were made for the
Australian market. Several times I saw them in the show
reports Patrick Livingstone shared with us and I asked him
to find me one. When he visited Ron Sullivan a while ago
he talked about it and Ron had one in the shed and sent it
to me all the way to " Up above".
I'm very glad with it and have to thank them again.
I think it's a habit to have something different on M's :o))

Regards,
John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl