[SEL] 2004 ATIS CHarity Auction?

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Tue Nov 30 14:06:10 PST 2004

Curt,

The wrench is what it is.  Go place a bid.
Pictues of the three things I have offered so far are loaded on one web
page and the links work from all three items.

Bid high and Bid often.

Alan

~~~~~~Curt Holland wrote~~~~

But Alan, is it a King Dick?! :-)
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC

Alan Bowen wrote:

Hi Jim,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in another one,,,,
I will put up another Big Ol' Wrench soon. Grab yer own,
OR,, Hey Spenser,,, Wanna set of 'em???
I guess I just need to make a simple web page of items on the Charity
Auction.
I have a book here I am putting up in a few minutes that could go either
way. 8>))

Alan Bowen  alanb2 at webtv.net
Williamsburg, Michigan
http://community.webtv.net/alanb2/ATISAuctionItems