[SEL] clogged pipe help

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Nov 29 20:04:25 PST 2004

Since that is about all gas line antifreeze is anyway, go ahead. Just be
aware that if there is ANY water in the tank or any other crud it will
travel with the alcohol. I learned that the hard way when my family went
on a trip out west in the 80's. First tank of gasohol plugged the fuel
filter 6 times. Nothing like changing the fuel filter on the side of the
highway and then having to drop the tank to replace the fuel sock. I did
get real good at changing the fuel filter on that 301 though....

Steve Williams