[SEL] What Is It?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Nov 29 15:30:03 PST 2004

Hi Jim,

Well, in terms of "cooking machines" its hard to top Dave Croft's Danish
Uller.  This pic shows him cooking up a batch of nice spicy black pudding
in the hopper.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2001/3/astle1.jpg
http://www.g4cio.demon.co.uk/bpudding/pudding.htm

And this pic shows the happy eaters...  8-))
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2001/3/astle2.jpg

For other "hooper cooking" recipies be sure to check out the SEL Cookbook
that Dolly did for the Charity Auction in 2001.  Some awesome stuff in
there!!

And speaking of the Charity Auction, are we doing one this year?  Spencer?

See ya,  Arnie