[SEL] Rock crusher/ now Tommy Berry

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Nov 29 09:57:03 PST 2004

Ron, Alan,
If list member Tommy Berry will pipe up and say hi, perhaps he will tell
us a little bit about his small rock crusher project he has developed.
Tommy is a machinst and is currently taking orders I believe to make a
run of small rock crushers he developed. It is a scaled down version of
an assay crusher he has.
Perhaps he can post some picture links so you can see what he has come
up with. It a real neat item. Tommy's email address is:
tberry6 at carolina.rr.com
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC