[SEL] Mini flat belt sources

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Mon Nov 29 07:53:14 PST 2004

Hi Dave -

  True, the leather belts don't usually start out black. Because of the
desired thickness, I had a rubber based belt framed in my mine, but a
usable tan leather would be great too. I'll send for some materials from
Lee this week. Couldn't do anything with a belt now anyway since I'm in
the midst of throwing some paint on the Mery. Hey, the compressor looks
great!

- Steve

--
Steve Gray