[SEL] Governor for Chevy 350 engine?

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Nov 28 18:17:38 PST 2004

Idle is usually around 600 rpm and a tired 350 should be able to hit 4
grand without problem. I have a built one that
will turn closer to 9K.  I would try to turn a 350 at about  2K or so
for best economy though. They LIKE fuel.
Might want to put a transmission in between to get a good operating
range.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY