[SEL] Re:The Eagle has landed

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 27 04:04:23 PST 2004

G'day Kerry

Nice...a very desirable, oddball looking engine, the
Reid. Will be great to see running, your pics show it
all well. The Kinneys deserve a cold (OZ) beer for
doing a fine crating job!

Let me see...a later email from you is trying to
contact Gilbo's old man, so that means you could be in
the market for a quality Reid fuel tank or a Reid
cooling tank, and if that's the case then you must be
in a hurry...and the National rally is coming up
soon...and wait a minute...you ain't planning to take
it to Naracoorte are ya? Gee...duh...I'm rool smart I
am, yup. Now get out to that shed and stop reading
emails!

Cheers

Graham in Melb.

Message: 1