[SEL] Portable abrasive blaster

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 26 15:08:15 PST 2004

Hi all,

I have access to a blasting cabinet at work, but it won't cut it for larger items such as flywheels. My search for portable blasters overwhelmed me, so I figured I'd turn to the lists. What are you guys, and gals, using for this type of rust removal. What works and doesn't work? I have a 4HP compressor with a 13 gallon tank, so that is an issue also cause it ain't gonna get bigger any time soon.

This will be one of my Christmas presents also. I pick what I want and tell her what and where to buy. Works great and I don't have crap I don't need or want. She does the same, by the way, and it works. Thanks in advance and ...

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/