[SEL] 1926 Air Compressor

Dallas Cox dcox at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 15:08:50 PST 2004

Darn it....I got caught!!  As for Dallas, you never know what he's
into.....I don't remember any extras in the truck when we got home!!

Dave,
The compressor looks GREAT....beautiful job! :>)

We hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving and don't eat tooooooooo
much.  Dallas is going to be playing with his latest toy...another oil field
engine!   It followed him home last weekend!  I said "Merry Christmas"!
HO..HO..HO!

Dallas and Linda