[SEL] 1926 Air Compressor

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Nov 24 14:33:12 PST 2004

>Hi Dave,
>On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Dave Rotigel wrote:
> >          Yes, I remembered that upon seeing the picture. How in the hell
> > did we get the antique hack saw home? WOW I really must have been
> having fun!
>My trailer?
> > PS, Did you recognize the gal "swigging" white wine in the background of
> > Curt's picture?
>Yeah, wot a boozer!!
>See ya,  Arnie
>PS - Did you notice that white-bearded pervert in the background?  Looks
>like he's stealing tools from that truck!!

It's my understanding that the old pervert with the white beard was
arrested for theft and in now serving time. (I get this 2nd hand, so it may
not be true.) The gal, I understand, used to dance at Climax l. I'll have
to ask Nick what here stage name was. When I find out I'll let you
know--I'm sure that you will recognize the name!
         Dave