[SEL] 1926 Air Compressor

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Nov 24 13:07:49 PST 2004

Hi Dave,

The compressor rode home from Coolspring on the trailer in front of my
Bessemer half-breed.  That pic of Curt's is on the trailer.  In the
background of the pic you can see the support posts for the "roof" over
the half-breed and the face of the steamer where the gas cylinder was
removed.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Coolsprings2004/P6190172.JPG

See ya,  Arnie