[SEL] IDEAL

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Nov 23 17:54:10 PST 2004

Hi List,

The other day, my kid came home and said, "Do you want an IDEAL" ?

What - Are You kidding ?

Anyway - It found it's way to my truck and into the garage.

It's solid rust - many broken or missing pieces - The hopper & base seem
to be entact with no cracks - the mixer is there but rusted solid.

It's stuck tight.

The other day, I put a new Master Cylinder on my truck and used the spent
brake fluid to "paint" some of the bolts and parts in hopes it will help
in taking it apart.

Can be seen at my Community.Webshots

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "God made man at the end of the week -
 \/)"(\/          when He was tired."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz