[SEL] Wisconsin Tradegy (ot)

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Nov 23 14:44:09 PST 2004

Tom,
 First off, the SKS  IS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE. Second IF the new bills
the Dems have introduced
ever go through you will get your wish BUT you will also be turning in
ANY semi-auto rifles YOU own.
AND they also want to ban ANY semi-auto shotguns that were ever used by
any military.

Steve Williams
I am the NRA
http://www.nra.org/