[SEL] OT Joe Maurer update

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 23 05:04:46 PST 2004

Hi Paul,
Iam sure your call was very much appreciated.  I had to be near Rockford
yesterday so payed him a visit and he looked pretty damn good too.   He is
very greatfull to be alive.  Don't know if you ve every seen that look that
people have that have been saved before but he sure had that aura almost
looked too good afer that type of surgery...   I am very gratful that my
prayer helped save him.
thanks for caring about my friend.
Curt