[SEL] Portland PROBLEMS?????

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Nov 22 13:24:16 PST 2004

If that were to happen I know that there wouldn't be many folks looking
at the old iron.  I think I could find a few folks a bit more
appropriate to "display" them.  I hope that issues like this don't cause
too much turmoil at Portland.  I agree with the point that I would
prefer to see just iron related artifacts in the flea market area.
However, we all know that there will be the occasional item(s) outside
the old iron that are placed for sale by some of the iron hobbiest or
their spouses.  My wife is younger than me and was at one time a college
cheerleader.  While I have turned into a slob, she's still as fit and
trim as ever.  The items like those Wayne's wife had would be good in
that they would interest her (and me if they're on her..).  Seriously,
we bring our spouses to the shows and for many, there is nothing to
garner their interest while we're looking at an old mag, carb, or other
junk.  At least something like this keeps their attention.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY