[SEL] Battery source

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 21 19:15:07 PST 2004

Bill...........

I'm sure that what they mean is that it is rechargeable from a 12 volt
source.  The AC adapter that comes with it puts out 12 volts and of course
the cigarette lighter plug in adapter puts out 12 volts but I am sure the
built in battery charger has a voltage regulator as part of the
circuitry.  The built in charger is even sophisticated enough to shut off
when full charge is reached and turn off the indicator light which is more
than an older one I have does.

Regards,
Larry