[SEL] Portland PROBLEMS?????

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Nov 21 15:38:02 PST 2004

Dave,

    I had heard some rumblings about the Tri State meeting but haven't
heard what happened or what the real issues were (probably $$$$ related
in some way).  I've been a member of the Tri State Club off and on for
30 years and am concerned about its future leadership and direction.  If
you or anyone knows what happened, please let us know.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY