[SEL] old engines on Propane question

Harry Terpstra h.terpstra at wxs.nl
Fri Nov 19 11:31:01 PST 2004

Hi Steve,

Very nice job!!!
I also like the way you hide the propane tank.
I think in the US you have different gas regulators than we have here.
I'll make a picture of our type tomorrow, and I can send it to you (or maybe
to the SEL?)

I also see that you have a Blackstone vertical.
We have one, but it's just a little diffrent than yours. Ours is a parafine
engine. You can see pictures of it here:
http://home01.wxs.nl/~terps027/blackstone.htm
I guess yours is gasoline only? You did a GREAT job!!
Oh could you pass on the address that suplied you the information?

TTYL,

Harry Terpstra
Sint Annaparochie
Netherlands