[SEL] OT Browser Help

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 13:36:26 PST 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:19:42 -0800, you wrote:

>I think Mozilla has a manual.  Probably not free??
>

>Bob Holtzer
>
>At 01:07 PM 11/19/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>>I have been using Mozilla Thunderbird for email for the past week and I
>>can't find a way to add a signature, nor can I get it to check email every
>>few minutes and auI tomatically download it to my computer, and it doesn't
>>search for email on start-up and download it.
>>
>>Does anyone know where I can find the settings to get it to do this?  I
>>would appreciate any help.  Please reply off-list.
>>
>>Thank you,
>>
>>Gary

Just had a look at the programme (downloaded and installed it)  it doesn't
appear to have any means of adding a sig to the outgoing email.

Also note that the programme is a 'Technology Preview' to quote Mozilla in the
release notes that accompany the programme.

You're better off going to something lke Agent if you want a decent
fully-featured email and news client. (www.forteinc.com)

Peter