[SEL] Hercules power unit / oil filters

Jim Dunmyer jdunmyer at toltbbs.com
Mon Nov 15 17:03:54 PST 2004

I'm using a NAPA filter that is the equivilant of a Fram C3. The rubber
gaskets are a bit tight on the center tube, so I remove them. The element is
still sealed by the washers above and below; you could add a thin gasket if
you wished.

<<Jim>>

                       <<http://www.oldengine.org/members/jdunmyer>>
                                <<jdunmyer at toltbbs.com>>