[SEL] A pair of Economy Engines

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 19:12:12 PST 2004

Dave,

I have followed your posts on this, and my opinion of the color has not
changed. I won't repeat the analogy I made. You have done a fine job on the
engines and you have some thick skin to keep posting. Love your engines and
hate the color. Run em and enjoy em.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA