[SEL] John Deere Fuel Tank/Oil Pan

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 09:15:27 PST 2004

 http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/jd/jdcrankcase2.JPG
very clean , next time lay the paper on  this pretty iron flange ,
with the round end of a ball pien tap out a bolt hole at 10 o'clock
put a bolt in the hole and then do the one 180 degrees out
once you have a bolt in all four corners .either finish cutting it with the
hammer or rub the paper over the edge of the casting with the hammer or a
spoon or something  leaving an impression
Most gaskets I make get cut with the hammer , not doing a lot of  GSXR's
anymore
puro iron alla  time