[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days 2004

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 04:53:19 PST 2004

Unbelievable..............Curt you have made history, do you realize you
have caught the ICON without his suspenders???, this is truly history
making.

Great pictures and captions, thanks for all of the time and effort it took
to take and process the pictures so the rest of us could enjoy the show.

Paul