[SEL] Rejuvinating your club

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 13:36:27 PST 2004

On RFD tv they were at a club that has
"School Days" . No public , just kids and exhibitors .
the buses come and  they run them through there all day long .
Thats a winner from every angle . You gotta get the kids involved
they are always good at finding stuff , being so close to the floor .

> _Some_ folks just don't follow the links...  8-))
> http://oldenginehouse.users.btopenworld.com/cakemill.htm
>
> BTW lacking oil cakes, chunks of particle board dropped in the hopper get
> chomped up into small pieces in a VERY impressive way.
>
> See ya,  Arnie

Paint some flying tiger teeth on it and feed it boogie boards .
I bet the kids would love that . Taliban pinatas would offend