[SEL] Mystery engine #21 - #25

WinkAndGinger at aol.com WinkAndGinger at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 15:39:06 PST 2004

Hello!

WinkandGinger Thornton has an online photo album for you to see at
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4114826&a=30951078&pw=

Here is a message describing the photos:

The unidentified engine is # 21 thru # 25
....and it's not a "toyota"!  <grin> I'v never sent pics before...hope this works!

You can also create your own photo album to share with family and
friends. Its free! Just join Epson PhotoCenter today.
http://photo.epson.com/welcome/index.html

AOL Users:
Click on the link below to see the photos. If neither of the
links are clickable, simply cut and paste the first link into
your web browser.

Here are some of the exciting things you can do as a member of
Epson PhotoCenter:

- Send a customized electronic postcard with our free PicCheers!

- Share your photos and photo albums online with family and
friends. It's a great way to stay in touch with loved ones.

And that's just the beginning.

Changing the picture of photography.TM
http://photo.epson.com/

Copyright(C) 2004 Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806