[SEL] Re: How much gap, now, secrets of Goop the glue, not the hand cleaner

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 19:01:20 PST 2004

Hi Chuck,
Thanks for the Coon Tuning info. I am sure it will come in handy.

Goop is useful stuff.  I glued the aluminum fender back on my tandem axle
cargo trailer using Goop just today.  It had started to pull off somewhere in
Indiana, and I had duct taped it in place.  The Goop is easier to use than
drilling out and replacing the pop rivets or putting in new pop rivets.

Ron
PS:  I don't think I have ever seen anyone repair an officer's badge with
Goop.  That's a new use.
PPS:  Goop is the secret weapon for when JB Weld just won't do the trick.

In a message dated 11/6/2004 6:14:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,