[SEL] Very little traffic

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Nov 4 05:47:50 PST 2004

>I got to thinking that it has been slow, though I was busy whatching the
>returns last night, iy seems I have only recieved 5 messages from SEL for
>the last two days, whats up ? are we alone or is it just slow?
>Ted Brookover

Hi Ted,
         I can't speak for others, but I've been out shooting my guns in
the air, drinking beer, and just generally celebrating the loss of that
FRENCH looking candidate for president of our great country!
         Dave
PS, Did you know that "W" got the MOST votes EVER cast for a President of
the USA? (About 4,000,000 more than that FRENCH looking guy!)
PPS, Did you know that he is the first president in a LONG TIME to get over
50% of the vote? (Think that Reagan was the last one.)
PPPS, I just knew that the American public was not as stupid as the polls
were showing!
PPPPS, I'm also in the process of restoring a United States Air Compressor
built in Cleveland OH. (1930/40's?) S/N 655 SC--any idea how I can get an
exact date on it?
PPPPPS, Sorry this went to the List, I meant it to go to Ted directly, but
pushed the "send" button before I remembered to change the address!
PPPPPPS, This is the last "PS"