[SEL] Very little traffic

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 00:12:48 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:18:08 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi all, just got off the phone with Edd Payne, he says he and Patrick L.
>have not gotten anything from the list for two days.
>
>I got to thinking that it has been slow, though I was busy whatching the
>returns last night, iy seems I have only recieved 5 messages from SEL for
>the last two days, whats up ? are we alone or is it just slow?
>Ted Brookover

Hi Ted:

We've been at a rail equipment exhibition all week, but there hasn't been much
on the PC when we got back each evening, so you're not alone.

Traffic on the usenet sites is down as well, and a lot of folks were caught up
in the Presidential elections over on your side which kept them quiet! :-))

Smokestak has been quiet also, so it all seems to be a general trend for a few
days, it will soon bounce back.

Peter