[SEL] A Complaint

Paul Evans paul at semidiesel.com
Wed Nov 3 21:07:18 PST 2004

Received the following email tonight from Jeff Allen

" ordered my DVD from the museum on Sept. 28th. If finally arrived today, and that is very slow
service in my opinion. I ordered NTSC format and got PAL, but my player on the computer has no
problem with that. Still not the format I ordered though. The final insult is that it will not play
and my drive won't recognize that there is media in it. Checked the drive with a PAL format DVD that
I have and it played fine. It is not worth the time or trouble to send it back, so I guess I made a
contribution.

I am not sure how I will handle this on the SEL list, but it needs to be addressed. I really hate to
see other list members go through this and should warn them. I'll sleep on it for now, but not happy
here. "

So to avoid him having to sleep on it I'm posting it for him. I've refunded his payment and will
post him another DVD FOC in the morning.

We have been having a lot of problems here trying to keep the museum up and running and for what it
is worth I've just come out of hospital for the second time in 8 weeks and don't need the hassle so
don't order anything!

Paul

http://www.internalfire.com
Internal Fire, Museum of Power
Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales
Tel: 01239 811212

Internal Fire is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK.

---