[SEL] Display opinion needed...

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Jun 30 07:24:41 PDT 2004

One genset display I saw had the lights mounted on a bar over the trailer.
There were uprights that fit into small tubes sort of like "stake pockets"
with a cross-piece the sockets were mounted onto.
This put the lights over the trailer and made a great display at night,
fully lit.
The whole thing was easily broken down and stowed for travel, and no one
could touch or break the bulbs as they were up just out of reach.

Bill