[SEL] Display opinion needed...

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Jun 29 15:08:11 PDT 2004

Hi Steve.
I go along with the other opinions that the lights placed in the second
picture look like they would have a very short life, getting bumped etc.
The overhead light in the first picture looks really nice, but it doesn't
use up the nice porcelain sockets you have.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA