[SEL] Last chance Log Saw Engine in WA.

frappi at wcoil.com frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Jun 29 08:14:17 PDT 2004

Last chance guys anyone want the log saw engine parts in WA. state before I
tell the fellow to scrap them?

Heres the original note:
>I just got this engine is Auburn, WA. and Is there anyone near
>there that could use the left  over parts? Or pick it up and bring it along
>to Portland Show in August? Or any points further east then it is? The
>seller is removing the mag and bracket and the carb and shipping those
>parts to me and he is going to scrap the rest if nothing happens. Anyone
>want the rest? Its a drag saw, most likely a Wade. Looks like good parts.
>If I can't get a ride for it or nobody wants the rest its gonna be scrapped.
>I'd like to have the whole thing but shipping (through a freight company)
is too much to invest unless
>I can get a ride for it              The fellow who has the engine goes
>July 10 & 11 to Shelton, Washington. This may help some.

As I said he's going to scrap them, anybody want the parts? Free Free Free
Going Once, Going Twice

                   Maytag Mark

Mark Shulaw            GOD BLESS THE USA!
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, Ohio 45817        <frappi at wcoil.com>  419-358-5206