[SEL] Re:Maytag Model 92 Status-Getting it loose

frappi at wcoil.com frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jun 28 07:48:09 PDT 2004

>> There is one other way I use on rare occasion but
>> its not for the faint of heart and takes some special equipment that
>> not
>> all have.
>>
>>                                   Goodluck,   Maytag Mark
>
>Dynamite, blasting cap, crank generator?
>
>John Culp
>Bristol, Tennessee, USA

Hi John, Not quite, GRINNNNNN  Although that would be neat to see..... from
a distance,,,, once.
 Its a heat and quench thing.           Mark
Mark A. Shulaw              GOD BLESS THE USA
454 Co.Rd. 33
Bluffton, Ohio 45817             frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for                 Ask Me About The
Maytag Multi-Motor parts and accessories.        Maytag Collectors Club
Parts lists available on request.               <http://www.maytagclub.com/>