[SEL] Hornsby Running

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 26 04:26:12 PDT 2004

Hi John,
	The little piston is the water pump. It is driven off an eccentric
on the crankshaft. Only the portable engines were fitted with a water pump.
I hate to think what was going on the background. The mission of the day was
to build the transports for two little Crossleys while I gave the Hornsby a
run in the sun :)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW