[SEL] Need Transporation Help

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Fri Jun 25 19:02:53 PDT 2004

Hey guys I fell into a heck of a deal on a small corn chopper, a lady had it
and basically just wanted to get rid of it and my good friend George
Woodzell who lives in Schenectady, New York picked it up for me in the back
of his station wagon and now has it stored in his barn. I am looking for
someone who can pick it up at George's house and either bring it to Portland
for me or get it closer to Portland for me. He hauled it in the back of his
Volvo Station Wagon so it will easily fit into any small truck.  Can anyone
help?