[SEL] Balls

Dave Croft dave.croft at boltblue.com
Thu Jun 24 05:06:10 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Rotigel" <rotigel at alltel.net>
To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 2:46 AM
Subject: [SEL] Balls

Hi Rob,
    Please send me one set of balls. I don't need any at the moment, but I
know that Arnie is having a bit of trouble with his balls. (It started last
year when we were at Portland and neither Bambi nor Nitro showed up and he
went off with some gal he met in the flea market area--but I digress.) Arnie
is currently in the UK and may miss your post. I'll even up with you at
Portland if that's OK--if not I'll snail the $7.00 to you. let me know!
    Dave
PS, As a mater of fact, just bring the balls to Portland with you and I'll
pick them up there.