[SEL] OT Old Radios

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 23 10:49:06 PDT 2004

I know there are a few old radio buffs on the engine list. I have been cleaning out a widow friends tractor barn and two old radios followed me home in hope the may be of use to someone. Feel free to cross post them to a radio list. Anybody interested in them?

1.    Western Electric, Code-A-Phone, made by K W Industries, Model KS 19245 L1, S/N 007819,R-1-67, R-2-67, May 65. It has a telephone hand set and a diked phone wire coming out the back.

2.    A.M. Communications Tr / Rx, made by Kaar, Model 12 TR 226, Chassis 8927, s/n 1664. Has four Delco 2N 441 power transistors and two tubes, 12GE6,12AQ5. This unit had mice in it and may not be restorable.

Ed Stoller
edstoller at earthlink dot net
New Fairfield, CT