[SEL] Engine in Washington State USA

frappi at wcoil.com frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Jun 22 10:06:44 PDT 2004

Hi All, I just got this engine is Auburn, WA. and Is there anyone near
there that could use the left  over parts? Or pick it up and bring it along
to Portland Show in August?  The seller is removing the mag and bracket and
the carb and shipping those parts to me and he is going to scrap the rest
if nothing happens. Anyone want the rest? Its a drag saw, most likely a
Wade. Looks like good parts. If I can't get a ride for it or nobody wants
the rest its gonna be scrapped.
I'd like to have the whole thing but shipping is too much to invest unless
I can get a ride for it .

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3822391797>

                                 Help, Thanks,  Maytag Mark

Mark Shulaw            GOD BLESS THE USA!
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, Ohio 45817        <frappi at wcoil.com>  419-358-5206