[SEL] Coolspring & Beyond...

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jun 21 09:12:58 PDT 2004

Hi Dolly,

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Jim French wrote:

> > Arnie Fero wrote:
> > Next year she'll be amazing.  8-))
>
> The Yank Returns Again (2002) will be finished, The Yank Returns Yet Again
> (2004) will also be complete, and those keen on firearms sports will be
> shooting pigs out of the sky from their lawn chairs.

Well since the only remaining key activity for Bessie is in Craig's
capable hands, I think we can take THAT promise to the bank.  8-))

As to TYRA (2002) and TYRYA (2004), there's been a rumour that supplies of
food and beer may be tied to page production rates...  Watch this space
for further developments.

> PS  See you Wednesday!

Bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, and sassy as ever!!  8-)))))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - When shooting flying pigs from a lawn chair does one use #2 shot or
move up to buckshot?  8-))

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com